2021, June 9th: rmac 2.1.8 released. Changes since last release:
- Fixed bug where rmac would crash if a too complex expression was entered in a line. Thanks to Zorro of Ghost for the report.
- Fixed handling of RMACPATH environment variable. Thanks to James Jones for the report and fix!
- Harden RISC register parser. Thanks to DrTypo for the report.
- Fixed bug where expressions that contained the star character (*) would be treated as absolute when .ORG is active. Many thanks to James Jones for the report.
- Fixed bug where symbols redefined using SET more than once would be assembled to the last value.
- Emit an error when “.opt +o” or “.opt ~o” is encountered (i.e. no arguments)
- Don’t touch o10 (AKA op) when +/~Oall is called
- Fix .goto directive
- Improvements in reporting errors inside macros
- Experimental static Linux build (64-bit only)
2021, August 20th rmac 2.1.12 released. Changes since last release:
- .REPT blocks (including nested) now support unique generated names (using \~)
- Robustness enhancements in .incbin
- Changes in optimisation flags strategy.
- As of now, all optimisation flags are off by default (previously O0, O1 and O2 were on by default).
- New optimisation flags introduced targetting the 56001
- O10 enables the use of short format for immediate values (when possible)
- O11 automatically converts short addressing mode to long
- O10 (also known as Op) moved to O30